Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Chicago, highs and lows...





Whazzup everyone. Back from Chicago a few days ago. It had it's high and low points but over all the trip was a disappointment. We had a bad local in artist alley, and my books did not come in till noon on Saturday. Texas Tenaka was not printed to my specs and was quite disappointed in the over all quality of it.

-No color on front and back cover ( inside and out)
-No spot color on interior pages
-The interior pages were suppose to be a differnt paper type
-The Gray tones were not on target.


( any one in KC looking for a printer, Copy Club sucks Ass!!)

With that being said I want to thank everyone that did pic up this "Convention" edition of Texas Tenaka.

I also want to give a special shout out to Ed Lavalee, without his help the book wouldn't ever have been ready, so thanks Ed!

I've already got some good feed back from you guys saying how much you like Texas, and let me say right now that I plan to fix what ever problems this book had before we go back to print with it. Anyone still wanting a copy you can get one at Elite comics for $2, or just e-mail me and I'll hook you up.

Here some picks from the con

Jim and Frank

Some...uh, people in costumeWizard World

No comments: