Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back on track...



What's up everyone. Well I just finished two more Silencer Pages on Issue 4, and one more page on issue 2 of Texas. I'm trying to get back in the grove and hit my story telling stride. It's very hard to do sometimes when you don't know when...And IF your books will ever come out. Hopefully in the coming weeks I'll have an announcement about my books, but don't wanna jump the gun, so I'll fill everyone in when I have something set in stone.

I will say that I'm getting very impatient waiting for my books to come out, nationally. I hit some snags with cocked and loaded and it seemed they have a chronic feet dragging condition. hopfully that is behind us and they seem to be motivated and excitied on getting my stuff to the next level. The next few weeks will make or break the immediate future of my books, I'll say that much. But I've been working on Texas for over a year from concept to finished product. Silencer was the first thing I wrote after my first published book (Warrior of Destiny) came out in 2001.

I just want to remind anyone who wants a copy of Silencer, Texas Tenaka I still have some here. Just shoot me an e-mail if your needing one. Remember to check out my gallery site if you want some cool artwork.

No comments: