Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What I'm I listening to...

Cradle of Filth
A Perfect Circle and Tool
Korn ( no brainier)
Staind
Static X
All staples in my play list.

Every once in a while I'll cue up Coldplay, Mos Def ( best rapper in the game) or even some Annie Lennox. I don't believe that there is "cool" and "uncool" music. whatever floats your boat and gets your pumping is cool. Everyone has their guilty music pleasures, even me. I'll just keep them to myself at this point in time : )
I thought I would take some time and let people know what I listen to while I'm working. I listen to a lot of my XM satellite radio that I got for Christmas last year. It's awesome. I list to Sqizz, and O&A mainly on the old XM. I also enjoy this channel called cinamagic that plays scores from movies and movie clips. I listen to the Sox, if they are playing and talk radio and the comedy channel from time to time.




I don't even attempt to watch DVD's or TV, it's a little counter productive.

Let me also today was my Birthday, (31...Yes I'm an old man) My wife and kids went out of their way to make me feel special today. I really couldn't do what I do without the inspiration from my kids and the support of my wife. They cheer me on and really have a lot of respect for me and my art, it feels nice to know someone has your back.

No comments: