Thursday, June 30, 2005

More Silencer




For all you Silencer people out there... The national release of Silencer is pushed back till late fall. This is cocked and loaded's deal, not mine. But believe you me, it's coming. Issue 4 is still in production, I haven't worked on for a few weeks, but plan to get it finished with this issue really soon.

i feel bad that people are still waiting so damn long for this this to come out and get rolling, so i plan on posting five page previews of issue 2 and 3 real soon. In this extra time I have I've been taking more freelance gigs and RPG work, but I plan to get caught up on my SuperUnknowN stuff and Jason Preu's Economic relief. Check back in a few weeks and see if i'm lying, as soon as stuff gets done, I'll post some stuff here.

1 comment:

Jeff Himself said...

making comics can be very frustrating at times. This side of it gets me a little discouraged at times.

it's hard to get any readership as a small guy, it's twice as hard if you don't stick to deadlines and release dates. I get frustrated wehn i'm holding up my end of the bargin, and someone else is dropping the ball.

Better times are sure to come.