Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hooah!



It's official! April 11 I'm going into temporary retirement from freelance art and I'll be at Fort Benning, GA


INFANTRYMEN'S CREED
I am the Infantry.I am my country's strength in war.her deterrent in peace.I am the heart of the fight...wherever, whenever.I carry America's faith and honoragainst her enemies.I am the Queen of Battle.I am what my country expects me to be...the best trained solider in the world.In the race for victoryI am swift, determined, and courageous,armed with a fierce will to win.Never will I betray my country's trust.always I fight on...through the foe,to the objective,to triumph over all,If necessary, I will fight to my death.By my steadfast courage,I have won 200 years of freedom.I yield not to weakness,to hunger,to cowardice,to fatigue,to superior odds,for I am mentally tough, physically strong,and morally straight.I forsake not...my country,my missionmy comrades,my sacred duty.I am relentless.I am always there,now and forever.
I Am The Infantry!Follow Me.

No comments: