Monday, March 20, 2006

V for Very cool flick

Just saw the movie the other night, and I have to say it's defiantly worth seeing. One of the best performances by the two lead actors in a comic book movie I've seen to date. The story drags on in parts of the movie but the well textured characters and plot really kept me watching and trying to figure out where it was going. Of course the over all subject matter has gotten lots of media attention and I'm sure everyone has an opinion on that; as do I but I'll leave that for the politely talking heads to argue and debate those aspects. This is a very well done movie and places high on my list of top comic book flicks. It's not flawless, and the only two movies that come close are Batman begins and Sin City, but it's a very cool movie that i will be picking up on DVD. it's a shame that Alan Moore wants nothing to do with Hollywood, but hey, he's one hell of a guy to have this movie be made and let the artist take full screen credit and cash for this project.

Here is my top Ten comic book movies

1 Sin City
2. Batman Begins
3. Hellboy
4. V for Vendetta
5. The Crow
6. From Hell
7. Blade
8. Spiderman
9. X-men
10. History of Violence/Renegade

No comments: