Thursday, December 01, 2005

And the winner is...

Me!

I won the CD cover contest on the held on the wackbag.com message board. Wackbag is the site for the Opie and Anthony radios show on XM satellite radio ( channel 202). Khemystri is a featured artist on this show with song parodies and other topical productions music for the show. Khem is also an awesome hip hop artist and is dropping his first solo album very soon, and my art will grace the cover.




Thanks to Ed for the awesome color work on this one. This is the first time I worked with him and met him over a digital webbing. Nice job!

You can check out Khem's stuff, download a song or two and get all the info on his music on his site. http://www.myspace.com/knapadomespeek His stuff is awesome, you need to check it out. I'll update here when the album is for sale.


Thought I would post this new pic of Shank I drew up one night when I was board and feeling the jones for some sci-fi type art.



Till next time

No comments: